Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app.
We use them to:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again.
- Keep you signed in, even on different devices.
- Displaying features, products, and services which might be of interest to you.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Keeping track of your preferences such as currency and language.